Use of Acrypol (Carbomer), Acrym and Acrysol range is safe and effective in topical formulations. At low usage levels, Acrypol provides excellent thickening and suspending which gives excellent aesthetics appearance and feel to the formulations. Acrypol polymer provides transparent as well as opaque gel. The polymer supports the microbial stability within the formulations.
Acrym used for cream and lotion as ready to use form, works as thickener, emulsifier and stabilizer for oil base formulations
- All Acrypol grades
Corel offers excellent emulsifying property in oil based formulations through its products, Acrypol grades, Acrym and Acrysol.
- Acrypol TR-1, TR-2 and TR3 are polymeric emulsifiers have a small oil lipophilic (oil-loving) portion and in addition to a large hydrophilic (water loving) portion so it is used as primary emulsifiers in oil-in-water emulsions. The lipophilic portion adsorbs at the oil-water interface, and the hydrophilic portion swells in the water forming a gel network around oil droplets to provide exceptional emulsion stability to a broad range of oils. It is very stable structure.
- Acrym -Acrym range is an easy to disperse multi functional 3 in 1 liquid polymers, especially designed to emulsify. Thicken and stabilize the oil in water emulsion system which enhances the appearance of personal care formulations.
- Acrysol – Acrysol grades are castor oil derivatives and they have ability to solubalise and emulsify oils soluble ingredients like vitamins, perfumes, essential oils and other hydrophobic pharmaceuticals and covert them into clear transparent solution or stable emulsion respectively.
- Acrypol ET-1 - Acrypol ET-1 is Acryclic polymer which provides suspension of insoluble ingredients in personal care formulations.
- Acrypol ET-88 - Acrypol ET-88 also provides provides suspension of insoluble ingredients in personal care formulations.
Traditional carbomers are not very useful and cost effective when surfactant use level is high. On addition of high surfactant level these polymers lose their swelling property
To overcome such problems Acrypol ET-1, Acrypol ET-2020, Acrypol ET-28, Acrypol ET-88 and Acrypol ET-S25 are very effective.
These are compatible with virtually all commercial nonionic, anionic and amphoteric surfactants as well as with a wide array of popular additives and conditioning agents, such as cationic polymers.
Most of perfumes are volatile oils and oil soluble. When perfume or other oil soluble part is added directly in the cosmetics preparation; it makes the gel hazy and there may be chances of separation within the formulation. To overcome such problems, oil part should be solubilized in the appropriate solubilizer.
Acrysol grades are hydrogenated castor oil derivatives; They are the suitable grades to solubilize the oil part of the formulation.
- Acrysol K-140
- Acrysol K-150
- Acrysol K-160
Acryset is a new innovative hair fixative range specially developed for film forming property for hair styling formulations with ease of use, cost effective and ultra shine formulation property.
- Acryset P-30
- Acryset P-35D
- Acryset FS
- Acryset Superhold II