Corel has vast range of coating products which are used for various coating applications like, tablets, pellets, soft capsules etc.
- Acrycoat – Methacrylic Acid Copolymer
- Colorcoat – Ready to use coating material
- Nutracoat – Natural coating material
Use of Acrypol (Carbomer), Acrym and Acrysol range is safe and effective in topical formulations. At low usage levels, Acrypol provides excellent thickening and suspending which gives excellent aesthetics appearance and feel to the formulations. Acrypol polymer provides transparent as well as opaque gel. The polymer supports the microbial stability within the formulations.
Acrym used for cream and lotion as ready to use form, works as thickener, emulsifier and stabilizer for oil base formulations
- All Acrypol grades
- Acrypol polymers are ideal excipients for formulating oral variety of commercial products. The three dimensional gel network is able to offer long term stability of suspensions at lower concentrations.
- Kyron polymers mask the bitterness of drugs; produce a more tasteless complex for oral suspensions and thus increasing patient compliance.
- Acrysol - Acrysol grades are used as solubliser for poorly soluble pharmaceutical active ingredients, Vitamines etc in syrup form.
Taste masking of bitter drugs are very common practices, Corel offers very simplified and cost effective taste masking process through its products.
- Kyron – Direct method for taste masking in tablets, dry syrup and suspension form
- Acrycoat – Some of Acrycoat grades used as taste masking and odour masking in bitter APIs by coating method and granulation method
- Colorcoat – Coloroat grades also used for taste masking by coating method for tablets.
Kyron T-314 - Kyron T-314 has a very high swelling tendency of hydration either in contact with water or G.I. fluids causing fast disintegration without the formation of lumps and thus acts as an effective tablet super disintegrant. Required quantity is from 0.5% to 4.0% to get fast disintegration.
Corel offers excellent emulsifying property in oil based formulations through its products, Acrypol, Acrym and Acrysol grades.
- Acrypol TR-1, TR-2 and TR-3 are polymeric emulsifiers have a small oil lipophilic (oil-loving) portion and in addition to a large hydrophilic (water loving) portion so it is used as primary emulsifiers in oil-in-water emulsions. The lipophilic portion adsorbs at the oil-water interface, and the hydrophilic portion swells in the water forming a gel network around oil droplets to provide exceptional emulsion stability to a broad range of oils. It is very stable structure.
- Acrym -Acrym range is an easy to disperse multi functional 3 in 1 liquid polymers, especially designed to emulsify. Thicken and stabilize the oil in water emulsion system which enhances the appearance of personal care formulations.
- Acrysol – Acrysol grades are castor oil derivatives and they have ability to solublise and emulsify oils soluble ingredients like vitamins, perfumes, essential oils and other hydrophobic pharmaceuticals and covert them into clear transparent solution or stable emulsion respectively.
Acrysol range is hydrogenated castor oil range used to improve water solubility of hydrophobic active substances like oil, perfume, oil soluble vitamins and pharmaceutical actives (Paracetamol, Bromhexine, Ambroxol, Dextrometharphan, Cyproheptadine etc).
|Acrysol K-140||Acrysol K-160|
|Acrysol K-150||Acrysol EL-135|
- Acrypol ELT-31 - Acrypol ELT-31 is benzene free grade which provides suspension of insoluble ingredienst in oral and topical liquids / semi solids.
- Kyron - Kyron grades also used in taste masking in pharma application in pharmaceutical suspension.
Sustained release propoerty can be obtaimed by using various methods and we offer different ways to achieve sustained release.
Acrycoat grades –Some of Acrycoat grades used for sustained release property in tablets, pellets etc. examples -
- Acrycoat E30D (pH independent),
- Acrycoat S100 (pH dependent),
- Acrycoat FS30D
- Acrycoat RL
- Acrycoat RS
Acrypol grades - Acrypol polymers rapidly absorb water, get hydrated and swell, which allows sustained release of drug. Following Acrypol grades are used in sustained release applications –
- Acrypol 934P
- Acrypol 974P
- Acrypol 971P
- Acrypol 912G
- Acrypol 971G
Nutracoat - Nutracoat grades are Ethylcellulose based coating material which also used for sustained release of active ingredients.
Acryflow used as tablet lubricant. It is added by blending with the granules. It reduces friction and sticking between the tablet and wall of die cavity and punch. Lubricant like magnesium stearate is generally used as a lubricant. It contains stearic acid and magnesium salt. Magnesium salt sometimes shows incompatibility with some API and also gives friction during processing. Acryflow has a non reactive functional group so it is widely used in oral dosage formul ations as an excellent tablet lubricant.