We have a huge state-of-the-art manufacturing unit equipped with semi-automatic system, which is located at Kadi, (North Gujarat), surrounded by pollution free environment, which is 45 kms away from Ahmedabad city. Our manufacturing facility ensures efficient manufacturing processes, minimize risk, enhance shelf life and offer convenience in packaging and handling.
The key features of our manufacturing facility are:
- Our manufacturing site is certified by EXCiPACT and ISO 9001:2015 Certification thereby confirming to the rigid quality assurance of the product. We have EFfCI – GMP for Cosmetic Ingredients and Corel is first in India to get this certificate.
- All polymers are manufactured in automatic/semi-automatic reaction system. All product range has dedicated manufacturing blocks with separate man and material movement.
- Operated by well qualified, skilled and experienced chemical engineers, chemists and operators.
- Manufacturing site has advanced and fully in-house analytical facility for chemical, physical and microbiological testing of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products
- Safety comes first; hence we ensure safety for work force at manufacturing facility like central fire alarm system, smoke detectors, safety showers etc.
New Upcoming Facility
We are in process of new manufacturing facility as further expansion to the current capacity. It will comply as per EXCiPACT and WHO-GMP compliance and will be located at 10 km away from existing facility.
Polymer R & D Lab support
We have dedicated “New polymer development” R&D lab located at same premise as our manufacturing unit, designed to foster new innovative polymers and troubleshooting during manufacturing, if any.
Our expertise in research and development activities mainly focuses in Acrylate field. We have successfully developed many specialty polymers in last 25 years. Some of polymers are developed and manufactured by us for the first time in Asia.
Every year, we launch new, user friendly and cost effective products to cater our customers. Our polymer R&D Lab has all type of lab equipments required to act precisely and effectively along with scale-up pilot batch facility. The features of this Polymer Lab are as follows –
- Capable to develop tailor-made polymers for various applications
- Indigenous technology for polymer development.
- Top management directly involve in polymer R&D so decision making and outcome process is very fast.
- Capabilities for technology transfer system from pilot to commercial batches.
- Equipped with all necessary pilot scale production line for new polymer trials.
Technical Service Lab support
We realize that, to make our customers delighted only effective technical advice, sufficient samples, commercial support are not enough but providing practical input to real problem faced by customers is also equally important. This can be achieved only by having our own lab. Our technical service lab is located at Ahmedabad, in the same premises of our head office.
Our Technical Service Lab fully dedicated for customer support, enabling them to conduct trials, optimize process and minimize risks, leading to predictable outcomes and greater manufacturing efficiency.
Technical Service Lab equipped with advance equipments and technocrats to meet customer requirements. Its support service includes all types of various pharmaceutical dosages and personal care & home care applications. Pharmaceutical support to customer includes shade matching through spectrophotometer for the pharmaceutical products, transfer knowledge for in-house training and on hand practical, in order to accelerating R&D process.
Our team of scientists work rounds the clock to provide customer service support in Technical Service Lab. We have a conference room for presentation and discussion.
Analytical Lab support
We have two separate analytical labs, fully In-house and equipped with advanced equipments for chemical, physical and microbiological testing at plant for finished products as well as another lab with Application lab at head office, Ahmedabad.
Both facilities are designed to accommodate pharmaceutical, cosmetic and nutraceutical formulation’s analysis, testing and stability studies, while providing full regulatory compliance.
Our state of the art instrumentation includes HPLC, GC, FT-IR, Spectrophotometer for coated tablets, UV Spectrometer, Brookfield viscometer, pH meter, Auto dissolution apparatus, Disintegration test apparatus, Stability chamber etc. These are supported by the latest computer systems and network to handle data acquisitions, auditing and reporting which assures accuracy of results and flexibility in customer reporting requirements.
We also provide compiled stability data for our client’s projects for industries like pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, cosmetics, food etc.